Are you in the business of selling...
• equipment or clothing for camping and the outdoors?
• craft or hobby supplies?
• educational and adventurous experiences?
Scouting Life has the readers you want to reach! Scouting's emphasis on the outdoors attracts active, outdoor-oriented people who deliver active, outdoor programs to thousands of Canadian children and youth. Scouting Life reflects their interests with articles on:
• land and water activities in all seasons
• outdoors equipment, supplies, opportunities
• subjects related to working with young people
• computers, crafts, games
• planning, budgeting, fund-raising, management.
About Our Readers
• Circulation of over 19,000 adult Scouts Canada volunteers across the country
• 65% male, 35% female
• Average age: 35-45 years
• 63% urban residents; 37% rural
• Most are parents, many with more than one child in Scouting
• 70% have a college or university education
• 75% have household incomes in the middle and upper-middle range
• 96% save all their copies of Scouting Life
• 55% say their copies are read by several people
Rate Card & Media Kit
Contact email@example.com for more information.