Camp Gardner is Chinook Council's Cub program base. Set within a forest of spruce and fir trees, and with the Rocky Mountains just a short distance away, a wide variety of activities are available at this facility from swimming and canoeing, to hiking and stargazing.
Camp Gardner is open from February through November and also offers exciting weekly programming and fully catered meals for groups.
• Camp Gardner Registration Package
• Driving Directions to Camp Gardner
• Camp Gardner Archery Information
• Camp Gardner Obstacle Course Information
• Camp Gardner Emergency Procedures Information
• Camp Gardner Hosting Information
• 2012 - 2013 Camp Fees
Back To Program Locations