Camp Vanier is a 147 acre wooded site on EthelLake in Alberta’s Lakeland Tourist Region approximately 300 Km North East of Edmonton, by the City of Cold Lake. This camp is well equipped to handle camping on a year round basis, and is operated by experienced Scouting members.
Camp Vanier offers
- Two private beaches.
- 12 buildings on site including a resource centre for inclement weather programs.
- Large campfire areas.
- Several open areas that can be used for wide games and large pioneering projects and, much more.
Local Points of Interest within easy access of CampVanier
- Cold Lake Fish Hatchery
- Hidden Acres Buffalo Ranch
- Canadian Forces Base Cold Lake
- Cold Lake Marina
- It is possible to have staff of the ColdLakeProvincialPark come and give demonstrations and lectures on wild life native to the area.
Camp Vanier Fee Schedule
$10 Non-Refundable Administrative Fee
Scouting Members (Leaders Exempt):
$2 per day per Youth members
$3 per day per person (adults and youth included)
BUILDING / SITE FEES
White Elephant ( Main Lodge) / Multi Purpose Buildings:
$40 minimum per day based on number of participants
The following Sites have a $25/Weekend Charge in Addition to the Participants Fee:
Rover Den, Venturer Cabin, Leader Cabin, Twin Pines, Cub Huts, Beaver Pond
User Groups will be billed for Costs and Resoirces associated with Repairing Damage or Cleaning.
For more information or to book please call Ian Lovie at 780-639-4876 or Elton Blades at 780-594-3282